looking for the onramp to TISH
Hi Family,
As a new Grampa, I see a need for sharing Joyce's and my joy at having our grandchildren so close. Maybe this bolg will allow you to feel close too!
I am attempting to set up a place where I can upload videos and Pictures for you to view. As I am new to this format I do not know what all the possibilities are. (is there spell check?????) I think you will be able to post comments. Maybe this can be a family forum for relaying information. It is my desire for this to be private, only for family and friends. If you feel like posting a comment, please do so. Maybe you will be able to post videos and pictures too? As I am typing this I am trying to upload a video and it seems to have stalled. We will see...
Quiz: What do you think TISH is?
Dave

3 Comments:
The Internet Super Highway
Tisch is German for table.
This is a cute site.
Larissa
Larissa, You are close!!
Dave
The Information Super Highway. I feel bad because I gave Larissa her answer then I took more time to think about it. Oh well we can still share the prize money...how much is that, Dad?
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home